Thursday, June 21, 2018

Transport Those Biker Babes

This Monday's Theme:
Transport It

No ideas? Check out their stunning inspiration HERE!

Here's how mine turned out. 
And for those of you who feel alone in not getting things
exactly how you wanted them in your mind's eye...
This is NOTHING like how I wanted it ;)

Welcome to the club my little cherub!

I began by watercolor painting using markers scribbled on a clear block. Anyone can do this!
1. Get an acrylic block
2. Scribble on it with any old marker (NOT ALCOHOL!)
3. Add a little water
4. Use a brush to put the colored water on yo paper



I made SO many mistakes stamping this bad boy that I had PLENTY to choose from to cut out a mask. 
LOL


Below are the markers, block and water brush I used to make this fascinating card!


Why is my keyboard in all of these pictures? 
It's an insistent attention whore!


I achieved this background look with a background stamp. 
I stamped it OVER the mask, then peeled it off.

EVEN THO I actually put ATG tape on the back of my mask AND stuck it over my linty pants, my sexy arm hair, and added powder. it still somehow stuck to the gal's face and the other gal's hair, tearing a few pieces off my project.

I know sweetheart, you have sexy arm hair too, but we're not debating that at the moment. Shh.


Finished it off with a really COOL sentiment. 
Ok, ok, it came with the set. What can I say? 
I'm definitely NOT. the queen of sentiments.

See you next post!


2 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful card! Your coloring and the image are awesome. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meihsia! Especially for noticing my coloring. I'm always learning! xoxo Jen

      Delete