Friday, June 8, 2018

Oxide Watercolor Card using Whimsy Stamps

 http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/

Challenge 533 - Anything Goes!


TOO OPEN ENDED?
Sometimes folks need more of a direction to get a card done. And some of us do very well when we can let our creativity run wild! What is "anything goes" for you? 
Comment below!

This adorable FREE frog digi was watercolored using Oxide inks from Tim Holtz! 

The challenge ends in 5 days, June 13, 2018

I took advantage of the embossing folder that came FREE in my GEMINI purchase. Actually, both of them! If you look closely at the background, you can see the second one. 


DID YOU KNOW?
If you have alcohol based markers, you can color your bling to match your cards! This is what I did with the 3 little bling to the right side of the center banner!

See you again SOON! I'll be knocking out some cards this weekend since I'm addicted to card making and
SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!

See you next post!

You get all this with your machine, NOT the cameo that's peeking in though! lol This is in my crafty space!



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, love that frog! That is an interesting question you pose regarding the theme Anything Goes! Personally, I love a real challenge, something will push me out of my comfort zone but I need to have the time to do that. Going off the amount of entries each week it seems that most people prefer the easier option of Anything Goes which is why we have those regularly.

    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!

    Debxx

    ReplyDelete