Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Geometric FREEDOM!



I created a geometric pattern with 1/4 a piece of cardstock that was originally the size of an A2 card. 

What the heck, I thought, I can do this without a die!


As usual, I forgot to take step by step photos for you so those of you with a keen eye will be like:
"WHAT? That ain't  the same as the card!"
No, it ain't. LOL

Then I took another piece the same size and bathed it in the delicious OXIDE INKS!! MUAHAHAHA!
I'm unashamedly in LOVE with them!


Oh, might I add that I also doused the finished geometric design in the BLACK OXIDE too?! 


So. Much. Fun!!!

Course then I glued them together and put them on the card!
And finished it off with a white sentiment.


SMILE YO! Like you on candid camera and stuff! Woot!
Here's the whole card


It's very C.A.S.
Clean. And. Simple.

Give it a try! It's SO FREEING to make cards that do not demand that you fill the entire thing up!!

See you next post butterfly!




5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Iona :) I appreciate the feedback! xoxo Jen

      Delete
  2. Looks amazing! Great background and clever cutting for the non die frame. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane! Thanks much for stopping by and taking time to comment! xoxo Jen

      Delete
  3. Love your card and your idea is super! Well done!!! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete