Saturday, June 9, 2018

Spray Can Savings!

#249-Anything Goes-Dr Digi's House of Stamps


Hey beautifuls! Welcome to another challenge by Creative Knockouts. By clicking the link above, you can join in the fun as well. This one is ANYTHING GOES!

DR. DIGIS is the sponsor and it ends: Thursday June 14, 2018


Check out Dr. Digis for unique images for your cards!

I used his FREEBIE spray can for mine :)


Oxide inks again, you know it friends! LOL
I am in loooove!
They are deluxe, delicious and smooth!

I also used a Tim Holtz die cut to create that fun little peekaboo window of PURE BOLD COLOR!

Only $11.99! CLICK HERE :)


Guys, thanks so much for following my blog!
Let me know what you're craving and I'll work it into a post for you! You're the best doll!

See you next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment