Thursday, June 28, 2018

My Favorite Things Sketch

ENDS JULY 2, 2018

Sketch Challenge sweet little cupcakes of mine!
THIS ONE took me a Loooong time!

I re-made this 3 times!

Did you know that if you Oxide ink a piece of paper and put it into stickles, the color will bleed? 

Well, ya do now!
You're welcome

I remedied that issue by taking to the embossing powder.
Yeah baby!
I embossed the red paper with clear, and the white paper with iridescent ice. Then I punched them out. 
(I know! I was curious if my punches would make it through embossing powder without cracking it. )
It worked like a charm! 


Look at the shiny shiny shine!


No stickles or glass accents needed! AND, embossing powder is SO much faster! Voila! 



I did finally come to a happy place with this card. So never give up! It might take you all day long like me.... it's ok!
LOL
(It took me a couple hours to be honest!)



But who doesn't love an honest CHALLENGE?!!

See you next post!
(You're still awesome, even if you forgot to follow me again)

No comments:

Post a Comment