Thursday, June 21, 2018

Original Circles *wink*

#535 Challenge Theme

ENDS 6/26/18



Check out Cute Card Thursday for amazing ideas!!

Their ADORABLE sponsor:


If you haven't checked out Di's Digis, you must go! Walk.. no RUN! Don't forget to check out her new stuff and 
the SALES PAGE!! 

So much goodness, so hard to choose!

I went totally UNIQUE on this one guys, 
I chose...

BALLOONS!
(whadya mean that's not original?)
LOL


Holding and tilting the card I was able to catch the glimmer of all the silver and also the subtle embossing on the white
(you're welcome)

See you next post!


2 comments:

  1. Love this Jen, the design is so unique, the embossing is fabulous and I love the heat embossed silver sentiment and on the balloons, just gorgeous!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Deb! I really enjoyed putting this card together and using my new stamp set by MayMay Made it! Have a wonderful week! xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete