Saturday, June 23, 2018

It's the small things!

The Birthday Project - Beary Happy Birthday


Everyone LOVES a birthday!
I decided to use the "bear" theme to use my favorite
A KOALA BEAR!
(go figure right?!)


Now, I know I should have clicked some photos of this amazing little card...
but look...
I was having a great time hanging with a friend
and just creating, for hours, laughing, talking, 
you know, 
just letting it all hang out!

And apparently, my brain hung out too and fell out. 
So there.
LOL That's why I have no pictures to show you the process!

"Cheesy Grin!"

Here's my card anyway cause I know you are one of my closest friends and will forgive me. 
*muah!*

(no washi tape was injured during the making of this project)


Happy Mistake - 
I thought I had grabbed some acetate you could emboss with for the "Happy" part, and when I added heat, it all shriveled up!!

I know! I was totally confused too!

So I double checked the package. 

IT WAS SHRINK FILM!!

So the "HAPPY" is actually a shrinky dink. Cool huh?!
(take another look!)


See you next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment