Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Chihuahua Love!


Bugaboo is sponsoring


They are typically "ANYTHING GOES" Yay!

I started with a cute little digi stamp and colored it with a water brush and (I'm almost embarrassed to say this) (NOT! lol) Oxide Inks and Distress Inks :)

 Hahaha!!

Then I decided to pull out my 3D card making skillz, 
and made a cirlcular easel card!

I know, SO cute!!


I created the stunning little flowers with Tim Holtz tiny dies

Only $9.00 for the set! PURCHASE


I'm totally in love with this little 
Chihuahua! 

Almost as much as I am with you, 
awesome follower!

See you next post


2 comments:

  1. Just giving you a heads up that you’re a winner at AAA Cards 4th birthday celebrations. Please contact me to claim your prize - aaacardchallenge@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jane! I'm sorry you had to hunt me down, but I appreciate it and the time it took you to do so. Have a super day! xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete