Saturday, June 9, 2018

Foiling a Wedding

Anniversary/Wedding 


Wedding cards are a chance for us to use all those fancy dies and techniques that we have sitting on our shelf or in our artist's belt!

Dig them out! 
Use them!
Get creative, and take a risk!

Simon Says Stamp rewards randomly! You don't have to be the BEST! Just DO your best!

I tried "casing" a card online and it turned out completely UNLIKE the card I loved so much...
BUT,
I still liked it very much!


I found out that I don't have much by the way of wedding sentiments. It's so great to be working outside of my comfort zone!

I did some foiling of the tiny flowers to match.


See you next post!



2 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful wedding card, love the used of the gold it makes your card very elegant.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debby! It took extra thought since I rarely make this type of card, but it's nice to get a positive comment on it! Thank you so very much! xoxo Jen

      Delete