Friday, June 22, 2018

Here Fishy Fishy!



Fun sketch challenge and you still have 4 days to join in!

ENDS 6/26/18


I can honestly say I've never made a card quite like this, such a simple sketch, but SO many ways to go about it!


 1. I die cut my two squares using two separate thin dies


2. Scribbled on a block, misted with water and smooshed on the color!


3. Colored and attached my little fishies, but then decided to paint on some stickles in the background for some shine


Here are the cuties 
up close
and
Personal!







One is jumping
out at you!






And we have a finished card!


Oh wait, that's kind of boring, let's add some seaweed!


Oh yeah, that's so much cuter!
Leave a comment and follow me to see more cards!
Cuz.. 
I'm addicted to making them.
I. must. make. cards.

See you next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment