Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Sea, Sun, or Sand?



As always we welcome your own interpretation of the theme!

Their sponsor is:

I started out with this Hero Arts spectacular 


I embossed it in black and inked the background with
my favorite inks!!!

I get a thrill every time I use these luxurious inks, I just 
CAN'T. GET. ENOUGH!!


Then, because I wanted MORE, I embossed a piece of vellum and slapped on some more of that inky smooth goodness!


After I snugged that down and added the focal point
(A frog of a stamp set that is no longer made because the company shut down, boo!)

I couldn't leave well enough alone, so I slathered that baby with a whole bunch of stickles!!

Oh, yeah, bling baby!


Here he is hopping in to say Yo Bestie!

See you next post!


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I just love this Jen, the background is amazing and I love that tree frog!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, Thank you for your wonderful comment and appreciation of my effort in joining the challenge at Cute Card Thursday. Yours is one I join as often as I can! xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete