Saturday, June 9, 2018

Hidden Winner / Friendship (CLOSED)


CAS = Clean And Simple


If you've never tried a CAS card before, you'll want to check out Less is More's succinct rule list. They explain it well:

Gentle Reminder
Please don’t forget that in order to be considered in any of our challenges for our ShowCASe or prizes, you should follow our CLEAN & SIMPLE Guidelines and 'How to Play Rules' as well as the theme for each particular challenge. We reserve the right to delete any submissions which fail to do this.

You can check all that out, just:


Just be sure to leave a lot of WHITE SPACE!

The sponsor for this challenge is:

 Wish I could tell you more about Uniko, but they are super new to me, why not go check them out?



For this card, I simply stamped my sentiment, 
then used a scrap of paper I punched on as a stencil. 
Can you GUESS what
inks I used to make those vivid colors?

If you follow me, cause you're super awesome, and not in a creepy way, and you leave a comment on this post, I'll put you in a drawing to win a brand new 
OXIDE INK!
(color will be random)

CONGRATULATIONS TO 
SANDI SWANSON AKA "GINGERMAX"
FOR WINNING THE RANDOM
DRAW!!

See you next post!


16 comments:

  1. Not sure but maybe some OXIDE INKS by TIm Holtz. Nice card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Rosie! Thanks for reading and commenting. You're in! xoxo Jen

      Delete
    2. Great & love your goofy face pic

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful sentiment Jen! Love the vibrancy of those distress oxide hearts from your self made stencil because they really 'pop'. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon! It makes me happy that you appreciate the work and my idea :) xoxo Jen

      Delete
  3. I love these simple but beautiful cards. Thanks for showing us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sandi! I'm glad you're here! :) Have a super week! xoxo Jen

      Delete
    2. Hey Sandi, you've won my giveaway!! Please respond to me so that I can get your address to send the prize! xoxo Jen

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hey Joy! Thanks a bunch for following me here on my blog! HUGS!! xoxo Jen

      Delete
  5. Lovely make and great use of colour too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

  6. Great card Jen! Thanks for reminding us sometimes less is more and can be beautiful!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ladyluc! Welcome! Glad to meet you! xoxo Jen

      Delete
  7. I think this may be the first energetic post I’ve ever read, if that’s even possible!? 😂 Love it! What a cool card, Jen! Super sentiment... perfect for our challenge. Lovely DOx ink blending. Thank you for joining us at Less is More. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bunches Trina! I really live for challenges! That is my zen and my passion! Thank you for noticing my post in the way you did and for the compliment! It has lifted my spirits! xoxo Jen

      Delete