Monday, June 25, 2018

Double Down Monday!

 LOOK!
I found another amazing card challenge!

ENDS July 3, 2018
They give you the sentiment too!
Ahh! I know, I'm lazy!

OOooh! I can also POP this in on 


ENDS  June 26, 2018

There are folks who enter up to like 10 and 20
at a time so you can stop rolling your 
eyes at me like that! LOL

WAHOO!!
Challenges are so much fun!
Who's with me?
(comment below how you LOVE challenges!)


The FREE sentiment comes from Word Art Wednesday!
You can get it too!


The cool flowers are made using just ONE PUNCH!
Buy it HERE if interested.

I just stacked the bold flower with the fine petal one. Easy peasy, cause I know a lot of us have short
attention spa...

And here's another picture of it!!!!


You can see the quote much better from here.
(You're welcome)

See you next post!



No comments:

Post a Comment