Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I won! But the challenges are not over!

Hey crafters!! 
Guess what, my little loverlies?!!

I WON ON SIMON SAYS STAMP!


It was the Anything Goes from last week Wednesday!


SO, 
What do I always say to you grasshopper?
You can't WIN if you don't play!

This week the challenge is

Red, White and/or Blue 


A long while ago I bought some really cool Etsy stuff, and then put it in a real safe place, and promptly LOST IT!
LOL

(That ever happen to you?)

Anyway, when I was organizing and found it again, it was like CHRISTMAS!! And I said to myself, "self, you are using this stuff TODAY!". And then I answered myself as most weirdos do and I said: "I totally am!!"

So here is my card using some of my hoarded craft supplies.

(Don't lie, I can see your stash from here! So I know you have one too!)


I apologize that I don't have spectacular step by steps, but I was just having a BLAST creating and enjoying the process!


"My precious" objects made this such a stunning card!
Let me know what you think of it in the comments. 

(Don't be skerd, I not gonna bite ya if you leave a word or two, but be nice, I've seen you with your friends!)


Hope you had a terrific 4th of July if you're in the states, and a super-duper artsy day if not!

See you next post!





5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Brenda, thank you so much for leaving a comment. I really appreciate your positive sentiment! hugs! xoxo Jen

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love that card. The gems make it pop. Congrats on the win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks Julie! I love that you follow and comment on the blog. You rock girlfriend! xoxo Jen

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love all the detail! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete