Sunday, August 19, 2018

Sprinkles and Splatters!

Hey Crafters!

So glad to see you again :)  Hey, I have a fun splitter splatter card inspired by the challenge
over at Simon Says Stamp!

Click here to join in

I used:
Acrylic Paints
(water them down and flick with a brush)
(paint on the gold edging)
Distress Oxide inks
(smoosh onto a mat, spray and drag the paper)
Foam tape
(pop up your elements)
Mica Mister
(spray the oxides, adds shimmer and mixes)
Paintbrush
(paint on details and flicking)
and
A heat tool
(faster drying. I hate waiting!)

(some of the tools are pictured here)

I always want to take more and more photos for you guys, but like you, I'm guessing, when I get into a card or project, I'm not thinking photos!

Here's the finished card:

Just a note card to be used this school year!


Summer is slipping through my fingers! I go back in just over a week. 

I've enjoyed being with you guys immensely throughout this summer and hope to be with you full time soon!







There's OH SO MUCH MORE to the community of Koala T Crafts than just my blog. 

Go on, get out and explore!!
The 3 links are just above

See you next post!





5 comments:

  1. This is a coooool card Jen! Way to go! Why does summer ever have to end????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Connie! I know!! Boooo on Sept! lol Thank you for the comment! xoxo Jen

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi sharon!! This was a really fun card to make, it took me several hours. I was just having a ball! xoxo Jen

      Delete
  3. Such a fun card, love the pretty background. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete