Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Woof! Woof!



My Favorite Things
is having a COLOR Challenge!

You can look above to see the colors, but please, check out their blog for a list of rules :) 

WINNER GETS A $50 CREDIT TO THE STORE!


Now, I don't have much in the way of pastel colors
I'm a BRIGHT, BOLD, kind of gal, 
so I had to dig for these light fluttery tones!

VIOLA!
I found them in my collection of SU inks
(SU= Stampin' Up)
(BARELY BANANA, BASHFUL BLUE, APRICOT APPEAL)

1. I used Stitched Square Dies to cut out 3 different sizes

2. I used an Inksentials tool and felt to brush on some color

3. I ran a 4x5 1/4 inch piece through an embossing folder


4. Watered down some Peacock Feathers Oxide ink and brushed 
that over the embossed layer.

6. Put the card together using ATG tape and double side foam tape
7. Added a stamped dog and gems to finish it off!

Stamp set used:
(Patterned Pets)


This is another card outside my normal color scheme and although I think it turned out cute, it wasn't until I added the gems that it really felt like it was "done".
Does that happen to you too Bestie?
Oh Whew, thanks, I'm glad I'm not alone.


Woof! Woof!
See you next post!





No comments:

Post a Comment