Sunday, May 27, 2018

More than one Stamp foiled card

The challenge for Wednesday is to use more than one stamp.

EASY. PEASY. LEMON. SQUEASY.


Heidi Grace makes a stamp set called "Girlfriends"

1. I used the solid flower and ink oxides to make 3 flowers

2. Aleene's tack it over and over to stamp the inside petals

3. Laid Deco Foil over each flower in a different color and burnished it on with my fingers

4. Embossed the background and layered up the card. Crooked.

Yes, bestie, the card is crooked on purpose.
I love that you just get me!

Almost forgot!
I went into the abyss that is my "bling" hoard, I mean stash,
and added some fun flower centers.

My bling hoard, cause I know you're curious ;)


I never said it was pretty. lol Though most of the stuff 
inside  is. 

See you next post!


2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, Jen! I love the different colors of foil you used for flowers. They are so vivid and pretty. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! Marge

    ReplyDelete