Sunday, May 13, 2018

Ombre Love!

has TWO challenges

Monday
and
Wednesday

This one happens to be the Monday one and 
it's all about ombre, baby!


Um no, not literally a... nevermind.
ahem!

I used my small Tim Holtz distress inks to create a
watery blue background,

stunning right?!

And added 3 of the digis from my shop. You can find them in the 
"SEA" you soon category of digital stamps.



Well, HERE'S A LINK. That way you don't
have to waste your valuable time trying to locate them.

You're welcome! I like you :) 

A few bubbly little plastic bubbles and the card was finished!



Have an awesome week! Even though I know most of us are wishing we could have one more extra day to this weekend!

Don't fib, you're in my boat, aren't you?

Later, Tater

6 comments:

  1. This is such a fabulous card! I love how you created an entire scene and added so much texture with those seed beads at the bottom. Beautiful colors and the ombre effect is stunning! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrea! This was a great challenge and I had fun using more of my supplies than I usually do. Thank you for your kind comment and I'll continue to support Simon Says Stamp! xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's adorable Jen. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Julie! You're such a doll! Are you enjoying the blog? xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Brenda! Are you following me? :) hugs! xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete