Friday, May 18, 2018

Stencil Card

Simon Says Stamp's new challenge:

*****STENCIL*****

A tisket a tasket, Tim Holtz in my basket!
(I don't think he minded much)




Distress Oxides are like blending with a smooth heavenly lipstick!

Go out and get you a whole bunch of those badboys!
I need MORE!!

I have this bunch
(in case you need gift ideas *wink*)

Have I told you yet that I'm in love with Maymay Made It?
(not like that, geez, get yer head outta the gutter!)

Her Stamps!

I used the set called "Happy Spring and Everything"
I guess it's the cycle of life
cause that's where I also found the
sympathy greeting

Anyhoo, here's my beautiful card.



Where's yer manners? Leave me a comment!
cuz really, 
I like you :) You're awesome.
don't forget it.
Ever.



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love oxides too and Maymay! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike! Or get into trouble together! lol hugs! xoxo Jen

      Delete
  2. beautiful stencilled background to set off those gorgeous flowers, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kath! I'm always enjoying the challenges at SSS, it's been a super creative outlet for me. So inspiring! xoxo Jen

      Delete