Sunday, May 27, 2018

New Corrosive Challenge

This is a new blog that I've begun following.
The name belies the gorgeous name banner, don't you think?
It's stunning!

They have two sponsors for this challenge:

 BOTH HAVE AMAZING STAMPS!


Forgot to mention, almost, that this is 
ANYTHING GOES!!

Closes Wed. May 30, 2018


If you know me well, you know that I typically go big bold and bright in my art. 

Tonight I felt like going outside my element. So I chose a background stamp that had been neglected, and a color I don't normally choose.

It's good to force yourself outside your box now and then so you can see that you're able to fly in many different directions. 

It might feel awkward at first, but you will 
SURPRISE YOURSELF!


See you next post my friend!


2 comments:

  1. Wow siempre es bueno salir de nuestra zona de confort, me alegra que nuestro reto te haya motivado a hacerlo.

    Bienvenida a nuestro Blog!
    Wow it is always good to leave our comfort zone, I am glad that our challenge has motivated you to do it.
    Welcome to our Blog!
    Thank you for your participation with us in CORROSIVE CHALLENGE BLOG Haideelum DT CCB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Haideelum! So nice to have a visitor on the blog. Welcome! I hope to join the challenge again! xoxo Jen

      Delete