Sunday, May 6, 2018

Animal Magic!



"ANIMAL MAGIC"

Animals are magic! I just love the theme for Simon Says this week on their Wednesday challenge!

DO YOU LOVE DOGS?
(Me too! Well, other people's dogs.)
Why I love other people's dogs:

1. I get to love on them when I want to
2. I don't have to clean up the doo doo
3. I can give them back when I'm done
4. I don't get any of the bills when they're sick

I WENT AHEAD AND COMBINED THE TWO CHALLENGES:
1. Because they both rock!
2. It's a free country!


Drum roll please...


Here's my fantastically magical DOG!


I do hope that you are not the one having a ruff day!
Maybe joining the challenges
will lift your spirits!


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jen :-) the little pup is adorable and I love how you coloured his fur, very cute :-)

    Love your fun blog too haha your pucker really made me laugh ;-) XXX

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorraine, I am so thrilled to have made you laugh! That's exactly why I have the funny pucker face on there! lol I appreciate the feedback and lovely comment! I love the challenges! xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love animals too. And the little dog looks so beautiful and so sweet. A great project perfect for our challenge.
    Thank you for playing with us at HLS CAS.
    BożenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little pup, sure to cheer someone who is down in the dumps.
    Thanks for sharing at HLS CAS one layer challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete