Saturday, May 26, 2018

So Grateful to be a Unicorn!

Hey Bestie!
What are you Grateful for?

If you get to choose, be YOU.
Unless you can be a Unicorn, 
then BE a Unicorn!

I tried to put in a selfie of a unicorn, but after a couple hours of trying, I gave up looking for one. 

If you have a FREE unicorn selfie app that works, 
comment below and I'll love you forever!

https://sunnydaycrafting.blogspot.com/
Sunny Day Crafting is having a, you guessed it!

UNICORN CHALLENGE!

So show us all your back side, I mean your BEST side
and create a unicorn masterpiece!

I'll show you mine if you show me yours!


Drop by Koala T Crafts for some 
NO COMMITMENT
NO DRAMA
fun!

(Answer the 3 entrance questions to get into the secret, special, spy-only club of exclusive unicorn makers)

Haha! Just teasing, but you're my bestie, so just prove
you're a HUMAN and we'll let you in so you can post your unicorn in the group too!

Please tell me what you think about the DIGI I used
in my project. You're my bestie so I know you'll do that for
me. Muah!

See you next post!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the comment Janis! I had the MOST fun creating for and jumping in on this challenge! xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete