Monday, May 28, 2018

If you don't enter, you can't WIN!

has a challenge every Wednesday
YAY!

You can win $50 to spend on MFT supplies, so yeah, there's THAT!



Click on their links above for the RULES and SKETCH!

Now, we typically have a vision in our mind's eye about how something will turn out. 
Amiright?

This wasn't in my mind's eye, but hey, here it is.


With me, you always get real crafting.
But you're my Bestie, so you already knew that!

So, steps, right-O

1. Cut a circle out of the middle of a 5.5 x 5.5 in cardstock
2. tape the stencil over the card base (same size)
3. Rub color from the outside in

4. Carefully remove and tape the circle on top of the design you just created.
5. Add complimentary colors around the circle going outward


6. Remove the circle!

Now, I added a layer of kaleidoscope embossing powder using step 6 BEFORE the colors to add some sheen.

This is where my mind's eye didn't play out. The sheen wasn't very noticeable like I wanted it to be.

But.. in person, it's quite stunning! :) 


Comment below you're FAVORITE TECHNIQUE!

See you next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment