Sunday, July 22, 2018

Sketch Challenge by My Favorite Things!

Hey fantastic crafters!

Today's challenge is a sketch (below) and it's from 




I got out my fancy schmancy mica/water spray mist and 
SMOOSHED the colors onto the stamped images.
They were punched at 1.5 in. squares.

 



 The floral pieces were die cut on my GEMINI! and then hand inked with the inksentials tool and a piece of felt. 

(I'm always asked what the stuff is in my inks. If you cut felt into small rectangles, you can store them inside the ink and be ready to go instantly every time!)
 I glued the flowers together and added a pearl, then stamped the sentiment. 

It didn't look quite finished so I added a little heart to the middle of the sentiment! 

 Here's a cool angle photo so you can see how deliciously raised the flowers are. 

And the adorable little
heart! 

PURCHASE HEART
DIE SET HERE

A final look at the entire card.
I'm super happy with this sketch challenge card!

See you next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment