Sunday, July 8, 2018

A Kitty Christmas

Hey Crafters! 


I didn't have a Christmas picture of me so I went with the 
"COOL KOALA" look! 

I certainly have a COOL Challenge for you today!!


OOh I lied.
(Ok, I didn't EXACTLY lie. I did find a Christmas picture of me, I just really liked the first one and I'm a little bit
vain. There. I said it. Here's the Christmas one anyway though!)


Hope my sister doesn't kill me. 
Bah!! She doesn't even read my blog! 

Alrighty, well Christmas in July is in gear and the AAA cards challenge has the vibe! 
Don't forget THEIR CHALLENGE IS CAS!!

CAS = Clean and Simple

 Step one: I stamped the cat and overlayed the hat. 


Step Two: I used my cross and a piece of acetate to place the solid wood stamp in the correct place. 
(Yes, there is such as thing called the
Thing-a-ma-jig, mine just happens to be DIY and only cost me a dollar!)


Step Three: Next, I used a Signo White Uniball gel pen to cover up the line from where it overlapped the kitty. 
(I rock that pen just like an eraser, you MUST have one if you stamp a lot!)


I finished it off by adding a sentiment and also water coloring the kitty with Ink Oxides.

(Yes, still addicted. Don't judge. lol I see all that candy you have stashed in your crafty room. Oh wait, that's me too. Dang! I'll have to try to stop being so transparent!)


My final card, it's CAS and Christmas.
Perfect.



If you're enjoying the inspiration, humor and challenges on my blog, won't you consider following?

See you next post!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love this card, so cute and very appealing! Love all the empty white space too, perfect CAS card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, you made my day by saying that my card is perfectly CAS! I'm always trying to find that balance! Much appreciated comment! Love AAA challenges! xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card, Jen! That kitty is so sweet and I didn't realise that you had stamped the hat separately until I read your post! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Lucie! Yep, I like to mix and match sets! So fun! I look forward to another challenge at AAA cards! xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete