Sunday, July 8, 2018

Birthday in Layers!

Hey Crafters! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


(Of course, for most of us, it's not our birthday, but... we always have a need for this type of card in our stash, don't we?!)

#253-Birthday Wishes-AMB Illustrations

Closes Wednesday, July 11, 2018


Let's make a birthday card!!!


(Ahhh! I could just pull my hair out! I forgot, again, to take pictures of my process! Someone needs to be standing in my craft room with a camera and follow me around snapping pics. Who's interested?!)


Someday I'll get some brains to go with this spectacular head I have! LOL

Here's my CARD! 


I used a bunch of new dies I had to create this very layered card!


The little cupcake was a duo dollar store stamp.
(Don't discount the use of really small or cheap stamps! They can be colored, dolled up and added to cards to add flair!)


To get the very glittery effect, I used an embossing powder called Iridescent Ice!
Totally easy to use and fast to dry so you don't have to wait for your stickles to dry if you're in a hurry! 

(I added a teeny tiny birthday stamp, stripes on the camera and a few other fine details, just to impress you jellyfish! I know if you look close, you'll find them all!)

See you next post!



2 comments:

  1. Great layout, colors and details. Very inspiring. Thank you so much for sharing you phenomenal inspiration with us at Creative Knockouts Birthday Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tamie! Creative Knockouts challenges bring out the best in me! I'll be checking in again soon. Thanks for the amazing comment! xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete