Sunday, July 15, 2018

You're my best squeeze!

Hey Crafters!
Orange you glad for another challenge?!


This one is from SIMON SAYS STAMP!
(Monday Challenge)

Simon Says: Summer Fun!


Create a summer fun card, whatever that means to you and enter to 


I used the "SMOOSH" technique, which is one of my go-to and absolute FAVORITEST technique EVER!







Next, I loaded up my acrylic block with distress ink and added some water so I could paint in the parts I wanted darker!


A supa fun orange/ lemon stamp and the idea just fell outta the sky like  SKITTLES! LOL

I gave it a little dimension with double-sided foam tape.

Orange you glad you're the best blog-followers EVER?!

See you next post!




2 comments:

  1. Such a bright and colorful card, the slices of orange are fabulous. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you bunches Sandra! See you again soon and I'm so appreciative of the time you've taken to respond! xoxo Jen

      Delete