Monday, July 9, 2018

Thankzzzz!

Hey Crafters! 

 is having a challenge!

Challenge 537 - Anything Goes!

(Short notice, you only have like a day to get in on this one, so fast feet!)



Versafine Onyx Black Ink is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE ink
for getting crisp, clear, detailed stamped images!



You can see the crystal clear little wings and detail on these fabulous bees!

I've had these little stamps in my stash and decided to put them on the side until an idea came to me to use them. 

(Yellow and black isn't a color combo I typically grab for. How about you?)

I also used the same Tim Holtz die set that I used in the last post!

Here's a full look at the card. The sequins always give a card a POP of fun, don't they? 

Comment below if you use sequins in your card making!

See you next post pumpkin!




2 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing card! Love the design! Love the background through the hexagonal die cuts and I rarely use sequins but should use them more!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Anything Goes Challenge!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deb!! What a great compliment! I was playing around with new purchases and it came together with an extra bee stamp I had lying around :) I love Cute Card Thursday! xoxo Jen

      Delete