Sunday, July 1, 2018

***NEW*** Angie's Digital Stamps

ANYTHING GOES - NO EXTRA TWIST
ENDS JULY 27, 2018

Hey Crafters!
Did I mention that I now design for this blog? 
Angie actually has 3 blogs, and I'll be designing for 2 of them.

This is what I do to relax and stretch my creativity!

Follow the blog and I'll be POPPIN' in with the other blog shortly!

Have I told you I adore you lately?
I just did!
You're the best!


I used Angie's cute little mouse stamp which you can find 
(You'll have to scroll down some to get to him, so check out her other digis along the way!)


I colored him watercolor style using, you guessed it!

INK OXIDES, A BLOCK, AND WATERBRUSH


The flowers are adapted from stamps I had on hand, and the sentiments came from a MayMay Made it set.
(Big Time Sayings & Garden Party)

Thanks for hanging out with me today
you adorable little cupcake!

See you next post!


2 comments: