Thursday, August 16, 2018

Do you DIY your embellishments?


DIY EMBELLISHMENTS


USING YOUR SCRAP PAPER AND LEFTOVER BLING!



Hey crafters!

We all have leftover supplies laying around, am I right?!
(I don't have to be right to be happy)


Scraps of paper, embellishment packs, half-used, scattered pieces of bling we never used up and more! I can see them over there, in your boxes, bins, closets, and cupboards! 

In this video, I'll show you how to make NEW embellishments
that won't break the bank!

Click the camera to get the video rolling!

Meanwhile, back at the studio...
duh duh duh dummmm

IT'S ALL IN THE LAYERS!


(You know, like ogres and onions)
hahahaha!

1. Start off with a scrap paper base
2. Add a piece of ribbon, trim or other and staple that on
3. Next, go for a flower or something 3d
4. Finish off with some bling or smaller lefover

BAM! There's your DIY embellishment.

IF YOU'RE ANYTHING LIKE ME,
you'll watch the video. It just makes so much more
sense when I can see what's going on!

Thanks for sharing my posts and videos!

See you next post



No comments:

Post a Comment