Sunday, April 15, 2018

Sunny Day Crafting (except in most states right now!)

Sunny day Crafting... Ahhh!

(Looks out window)
Umm...  Mother Nature is still bi-polar and so we are indoors enjoying a lazy day creating to our heart's content. 
Who's we? Oh, I have a little birdie in my pocket. 
(and Penny on Skype)


Get yourself the skype app and connect with friends around the world!
FUN TIMES!!
(now back to our regularly scheduled blog)

Sunny Day Crafting actually has nothing to do with the winter we're having this spring. It's the next card challenge I've decided to try out!

I love their mantra
"LET YOUR CRAFTY SIDE BE FREE!"

Rock on!

The theme this "Bunnies"

Awwww!

I went teeny tiny with this one.
She wore an itsy bitsy teeny tiny yellow polka dot bikini...  No. even smaller! (I know! How does she do it?!)

Keep scrolling, I swear I put my project in here somewhere!!

It's gonna be SO worth the wait! I promise :) 


(Lovely elevator music playing for your enjoyment)





You feeling like this about now?
I sure would be.
Boy, the author of this blog is a real
BLOWHOLE!


For real, I don't even care if we ever see the project anymore now! 


"Show us the project or the blog gets it!"

Ok, ok, already. Yikes! You guys are kinda 
Loose cannons!
(haha, pun intended)

Here is my tiny tag for the Bunnies challenge

I hope you like the tiny tag and that you'll consider following the blog and entering the challenge!

If you're enjoying my content won't
you please leave me a comment 
and SHARE THE BLOG with 
your friends?!



2 comments:

  1. Darling tag! Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janis. I enjoyed the challenge! I appreciate the comment too, thanks for dropping by! xoxo Jen

      Delete