Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Is it just me or is...

IS IT JUST ME OR IS...

It a real thing that everyone is constantly tired?


I gave up the "DIET DEW" hoping that would make me less tired, less stressed, less anxious, heck, less something! lol

BUT...

I'm still tired!!!


So I started listening. I started watching. I started eavesdropping. 
Not eavesdropping, what kind of person do you think I am?!
All of this, with my co-workers.

And you know what I found?!?

WE.  ARE.  ALL.  TIRED.

SURPRISE!!

So you might be thinking
"what kind of work does she do?"

The answer is:  I work with CHILDREN

To be exact, SPECIAL NEEDS CHILDREN


We are on our toes constantly, physically and emotionally, because every moment with these kiddos can be unpredictable!

They are SILLY

They are FUN

They are PRECIOUS

and

They are EXHAUSTING!

The list goes on, but you get the point :)  But back to my thought, because I didn't come here to talk about the angels I work with. I came here to see if anyone could chime in about being tired. 

Are you ok if you keep going after work, errands, groceries, activities, stopping off at the bar, gossiping with friends...


Naww, I'm just kidding about the bar! lol Unless you saw me there, in that case, I was just picking up dinner!

So yeah, as long as I keep moving and grooving, I'm FINE. 

BUT. SIT. MY. BUTT. DOWN. FOR. 5. MINUTES.

and it's lights out!!


Great picture, only I'm usually at home and I don't have black hair, nor do I wear high heels of any kind, or dresses hardly ever, and never travel...

And again I digress...

So tell me.. 

IS IT JUST ME? OR IS THIS TIRED THING AND EPIDEMIC?

I'll be looking for you in the comments, 
don't let me down!




6 comments:

  1. Im always tired too!! I think mine is due to statin use.So i take COQ10. It helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope, I am the opposite, can't get to sleep. Sometimes I am up til 4 a.m. or 5 even. And I usually get up at 8:30 - 9 am. So I watch TV, and surf on my laptop. Insomnia from medication. At least I am not stressed about laying in bed, going in and out of hot flashes! Prayerful hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Was always tired too, no surprise with my liver disease and other autoimmune diseases. I changed my diet and mind you, I don't really believe in diets. But I had to do something since most my health issues are autoimmune related I found a diet called autoimmune protocol and studied that extensively, what I learned about inflammation Foods is what I base my diet on. It Is difficult to find the things that I should be eating because of all the restrictions but by limiting the inflammation Foods that trigger my tiredness and even pain I am a lot less tired there are still days that I need five minute naps here and there those are usually the days that I can track back to injesting one of the inflammation-causing foods that I have eliminated from my diet (wheat/gluten is the main one that i cheat on that cause me issues) I drink lots of water, and a cranberry green tea juice fortified with B vitamins keeps me awake and moving, I was also treated for an extremely low Vitamin-D level(single digit, if i remember right. its supose to be 80, (extremely high levels can also cause health effects, esp at toxic levels) things really improved once that was treated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exhausted!
    Sitting still = falling asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tired ! I am pretty sure the constant changing type of weather does not help either !

    ReplyDelete