Sunday, April 15, 2018

CAS Card (What does that mean?!)

CAS CARDS

C - Clean
A- And
S- Simple

Clean and simple cards have lots of "white space". You know, when you get that last snowfall when it's supposed to be SPRING!?
You can see the car is there, but it's buried under a gargantuan mound of snow, so there's only a little of it still peeking out.


(Go home mother nature, you're drunk!) 

Where was I? oh yeah, CAS cards. Today I found some, shhh, don't say it too loud or it'll run away free time!

WHAT?! Oh yeah!


(Party like it's 1999)
If that reference confuses you, you're not old like me!

SO.. I 
Doing Card challenges!! I have a list of blogs that have amazing prizes!! (er, I mean really creative challenges. I mean it's all about having fun and getting creative, not about winning. Right?!)
But the PRIZES!!

Check this one out!

The prize for one lucky person who links up a CAS card to this challenge is the New Day stamp set.

(I could win this!! I mean we, I always mean we, was that out loud?)


AAA Cards Blog's challenge is themed
"Perfect Day"
(if it wasn't already obvious with the photo posted above that's large and in charge!)
This is open to your interpretation 


And now, what you've all been waiting for... 
what? you haven't been waiting for anything? Well geez, way to burst my bubble. You're so hurtful! :(  Just for that, I'm going to use the force and make you scroll down and check out my artwork now.
NOW.
**These ARE the projects you were looking for**

SO PRETTY!!  you know it is!

Here's another shot, not that I'm bragging. LOL


If you enjoy my blog, won't you consider following me? 
(and share with your friends, cause I know if they are half as awesome as you are, we're gonna want them here too!)
And not in a creepy way!
You can find the BLUE follow button on the right
side of the blog near the top.

LET'S VOTE:
Is the card below a CAS card? YES or NO?


Leave a comment!



P.S., Of course, you're welcome to join in the challenge too!
(all right, all right, just click on their challenge, it'll take you straight there. *sigh*)

or for you lazies, CLICK HERE

LOL
I'm really going this time.



4 comments:

  1. Fun post and a beautiful card. Thanks for joining in with the perfect day challenge at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane! I enjoy creating CAS cards, they are one of my favorites. No one has commented on the voting. I'd love your opinion on whether the last card in the post is CAS or not? Thanks bunches! xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your butterfly, Jen! It is so shiny and delicate. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful butterfly with a fabulous sentiment. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete