Saturday, April 14, 2018

It's my Birthday!!

Happy Birthday?

(Technically not my birthday, let me explain)

What the heck?! Jen has yet another blog? 

This is going to serve as my personal blog where I post things I'm working on, whether it be related to what's going on at Youtube, or if I just have a few minutes to myself (Hahaha! What's free time?) and wanted to create some cards or art :) 

Oh yeah, I might put in some personal vlogs here and there, so check back often.
(Above is the photo I typically use to show a video is available)


Want to get a hold of me on Social Media?

To the right of this post, you should see icons for each, and as long as I have the time and perseverance to figure it out, they will link where they are supposed to go, and with luck, you'll find me! 


So technically, this is the "Birth" day of my personal Blog

so...

Happy Birthday to Me!


I can't wait to get started! If you're interested in some of my ramblings about daily Evers' life and what's going on in my mind, stay tuned. 

I hope you find it entertaining!

I won't be serving wine, but you feel free to serve yourself anything you like. Especially if it makes me better looking and it'll make you laugh and smile when you read my blog :) 




5 comments:

  1. Awesome. I love your sense of humor. This is gonna be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Donna! Have a super week! Thanks for leaving a comment! xoxo Jen

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete