Sunday, April 29, 2018

Simon Says you could win $50!


These challenges are hosted weekly! If you missed this one, check out the new ones!

A new challenge every week and this week's PRIZE is


Who couldn't use a gift card for more SUPPLIES?!

Happy Christmas/Birthday/Anniversary or 
whatever day to you!


But first, you have to ENTER!

I took some papers I bought a long time ago and began
with some layers. I love these three basic colors together, 
Dusty Green
Dark Blue
and
Deep Red

Let me know what you think by commenting below!

I also accented it with several pearls.
The stamps used were from MayMay Made it.

Play for the fun of it and I hope YOU win!


2 comments:

  1. I love this Card. Its stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie!! Sorry I'm SO late in responding! Catching up and creating schedules. I appreciate your comment! xoxo Jen

      Delete