Sunday, August 19, 2018

Chin up Buttercup!


*singing in a "Frozen" themed song*

Do you wanna use a stencil?
Hey Crafters!
Stencils are so fun, do you agree?

(Hey, I pay you to agree with me, umm. well no, I don't pay you, but you did hit that pop up and subscribe right? So you kinda like my posts, yeah?)




I'd love to hear from you in the comments. 
Where do you get your stencils, what is your favorite, and if you don't purchase, do you make your own? 


Can you guess what media I decided to use with my stencil?! 

YES! ding ding ding!!
You got it. 

OXIDE INKS!


I used some of the leftovers from my last project! Did you catch that? Of course, you did, you clever crafter you!

I love you for your smarts, not just your good looks!


I did a bit of blending using my felt and inksentials blender tool. 
Then I added some light yellow highlights around the
edge to soften it.

If you have questions or suggestions, please leave a comment!

See you next post!
p.s. I cut a lot of my own stencils

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Love those colours and the corner placement of your stencil. Super empty white space too! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card. I love your colour choices. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty .... love your use of oxides and your card design. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete