Sunday, May 27, 2018

Inspired by a Song


HELLO! (By Lionel Richie)

That. Is what my card was inspired by.

Want to win $50 for Simon Says Stamp?
(Of course, you do!)

SSS has a Monday and Wednesday challenge each and every week bestie! You can get there by clicking on their banner in any one of my posts when I'm entering!

LET'S DO THIS!

I used a little "HELLO" stamp and paired it with a My Mind's Eye stamp set that looks like fancy doilies.

The only place you can get the set is here:
(I do NOT get a commission from this post)

I just knew you'd love the fancy doilies,
you're welcome ;)


Comment below what your biggest struggle with 
card making is...

or tell me your favorite "oldie" song
(however you interpret that to mean, jelly bean)

See you next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment